Payments, Cancellations & Rescheduling
- All parties must be paid for in advance to hold your day & time.
- We gladly accept cash! We also accept all major credit cards plus PayPal.
- No personal checks.
- Once we confirm the details of your party, we will send you a PayPal invoice where you can pay via credit card or PayPal account (PayPal account not required).
- We accept cash in person, and are happy to schedule a time for you to tour the studio before you make your payment.
- Cancellations and rescheduling must be made at least 3 days before your scheduled party.
- There is no charge if you reschedule your party more than 7 days before the scheduled date.
- There is a 10% rescheduling fee if a party is rescheduled between 3 and 7 days before the scheduled date.
- Parties cancelled more than 7 days before the scheduled date will be refunded the full amount minus a processing fee.
- There is a 50% cancellation fee if a party is cancelled between 3 and 7 days before the scheduled party.
- No refunds for parties cancelled less than 3 days from the scheduled party. While we realize that circumstances may arise that prevent you from attending your party, it is also next to impossible for us to book and prepare for another party with less than 3 days notice, and very difficult within even 7 days.
General Party Terms
- Parties are appropriate for boys and girls, and are best enjoyed by those age 10 to adult. We only do recording parties for kids in middle school and above.
- The ideal party size is 4 to 6 participating children or adults. 8 is the absolute maximum number of participants for both safety and maximum enjoyment
- If you want to have a larger party, or to host a recording party at your home or other location, please contact us for more information.
- Parents are welcome to attend & observe, but both studio & parking space are limited and we ask that you try to limit the number of non-participating adults to 10, and either carpool or hire a limo service
- We require that at least 1 adult be present for parties with participants under 18 years of age.
Studio Rules & Policies
- No food or drink allowed in the recording studio or control room. We have a separate party area, that you can optionally add to any package, for food & drinks, plus cake & gifts (if desired). We have a lot of expensive equipment that doesn’t play well with liquids and food.
- Unless otherwise directed, the studio equipment & high end microphones are to be handled and operated only by the studio engineer. We will provide handheld microphones, instruments, and props that the participants can use for photos and videos.
- The studio engineer will go over the rules and expectations before the session starts. Participants who can not follow the rules or additional instruction from the engineer, will be asked to leave the studio.
- Accidents can happen, and we have both liability and equipment insurance. However, our equipment insurance is designed for major losses, with a high deductible. Any gear that is damaged willfully, or by failing to follow the studio rules or instruction of the studio engineer, must be paid for by the participants (or their parents).
- Please Note: Outdoor shoes are not allowed in our home/studio, so please bring along comfortable socks or indoor only shoes/slippers. Thanks!
- We have a dog! He’s a friendly, hypoallergenic breed (Labradoodle), and our son will usually take him outside during parties. But, if you are extremely allergic to dogs, you may want to reconsider having a party here.